MACHU PICCHU BY TRAIN ALL DAY
Details of Tours:
DEPARTURES: Every day.
DURATION: 1 Day
FREQUENCY: All year.
Pick you up from your hotel to the Poroy Station in 20 minutes 7:30 a.m. start from the station towards the majestic city of Machu Picchu, travel time is approximately 3 hours 30 minutes, appreciating a diversity of natural landscapes according to the existing latitudinal place, descend through the Pampa of Anta and Pomatales Canyon, to arrive at Ollantaytambo Puente Ruinas Station located in the town of Aguas Calientes from this station take the bus to make the ascent to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, The visit includes the magnificent surrounding landscape, enhancing the beauty of its temples, shrines, halls and stairways that connect the different platforms on which the buildings stand all Machu Picchu is a masterpiece in stone, the time of the visit is 2 hours, after we descend into the town of Aguas Calientes where visitors can have lunch and make purchases. Finally we return to Cusco.The program includes:
- Traslados hotel/estación de tren/hotel.
- Ticket de Tren Back Packer Ida y retorno
- Guía Oficial de turismo.
- Tickets de ingreso a Machu Picchu
- Bus de Subida y Bajada a Aguas Calientes
- Bring a camera, light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Wear light shoes or slippers.
- Drink plenty of fluids during their excursions.
- Waterproof (long poncho) in the rainy season Long-sleeved
- Insect repellent
- Sunblock, sun hat.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags for waste
- Medical staff
- A backpack staff
- Extra money dollars or soles.